Interesting events in Milan
- Every last Sunday of the month on the channel Navigli do not miss the antique market. A great opportunity for collectible vintage hunters to find original things or buy interesting souvenirs. Rare antique furniture, watches, jewelry, dolls, collectibles, printed and glassware, plates, etc.
- Gastronomic event Golosaria. A festival dedicated to food Made in Italy, which will be attended by more than 200 producers (on Saturday and Sunday). Visitors will be able to taste some of the best products of Lombardy, take part in wine tastings, as well as participate in cooking shows and master classes.
- Free excursions to the casa Boschi di Stefano, where you can get acquainted with the works of Milanese artists (on Saturday).
Book by email [email protected]
- Free exhibition dedicated to Achille Funo at the Centro Culturale di Milano (all weekend).
CMC – Centro Culturale di MilapoWhere
: Largo Corsia dei Servi
- Free exhibition Pelizza da Volpedo in Gallerie Maspes e Gallerie Enrico (all weekend).
Where: Via Alessandro Manzoni, 45The official
- Halloween Night in Sio Cafè.
- Funeral Party at Club House 80’s, a party that will transform the club into a realm of darkness and fear (Wednesday).
- At the Zoe Club on Halloween night, guests can dance to the music of different DJs (Wednesday).
- Dead Celebrities party at NHow; Rocky Horror Live Band performance at Spazio Teatro 89 (Wednesday).
Activities for children
- The Museo della Scienza e della Tecnologia returns to the Notte al Museo event – Speciale Halloween. An event for children when they can explore the darkest rooms of the museum (environment)
- The exhibition “Dinosaur Invasion” (“Dinosaur Invasion”) in Fabbrica del Vapore (all weekend), as well as “Mondo Puffo. 60 anni di Puffi” in Spazio Fumetto.
- “Picasso PICASSO exhibition at Palazzo Reale. METAMORFOSIMito
- The Real Bodies exhibition at Spazio Ventura XV (all weekend);
- The Carlo Carrà exhibition in Palazzo Reale, where you can see the main works of the artist (all weekend)
- Modigliani exhibition at Mudec (all weekend);
- Outfit ‘900 in Palazzo Morando, which presents the most beautiful clothes of the last century (all weekend).